-->

Wednesday 8 February 2012

Microscope Puzzle

The following game is based on the Microscope puzzle in 7th Guest, a game I had on, what Wikipedia calls the ill-fated, Philips CD-i. You can make two types of moves:

  • Move to an adjacent square and a new blob of your colour will appear
  • Jump to a square (has to be within two squares) and all blobs of the opponents colour that are adjacent to the square that your blob lands on will turn to your colour
I was really happy that I beat this game either first time or first time I knew the rules - which is better than some people. After passing this puzzle I wanted to continue playing but the game did not have that option. I look forward to playing it again but I am nervous of putting my winning streak on the line. Let me know how you get on.





Find more free online flash games at Fupa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Arrow Key Nav