-->

Sunday 8 January 2012

Happy 65th Birthday David Bowie

When I was 16, at the end of a weekend of bridge training in Dublin, I stopped off in HMV on the walk back to the bus. I had very little money and wasn't feeling well. I had to choose between buying food or buying something to listen to on the bus, in those days the individual lights often failed to work so reading was out. I chose to go with a David Bowie compilation. It was an excellent choice. 'Absolute Beginners' and 'Drive-In Saturday' really hit my sweet spot.

Here are my favourite Bowie songs:

Absolute Beginners:





Oh You Pretty Things:



Drive-In Saturday



Life On Mars:



Ashes To Ashes:



Space Oddity:



Wild Is The Wind:



Ziggy Stardust:



The Man Who Sold The World:



Starman:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Arrow Key Nav